4/14/2014

Facere Award for Rivers of Gold VIII and iMakeJewelry rated Top App

Besides the wonderful award my choker recently won at the Functional Art: The Wine Country Home exhibit at the Larson Gallery in Yakima, WA, my iPhone™ app, iMakeJewelry was picked as a top iPad app by AppPicker.com, and my artwork was the subject of a full length article on Beading Gem's Journal. 

I've recently returned from teaching at Guilded Lynx in Connecticut and am off to the SNAG conference in Minneapolis next week, where I'll be selling artwork at the trunk show. Alas, I get behind sharing the news when I compose newsletters in my head while soldering instead of actually writing and emailing them. There are worse things than having too much good news to keep up with (especially for so many of us in the USA the day before tax day).

Please read on for details, and thanks for sharing in all my good news!

Victoria


Rivers of Gold VIII , Winner of the Facere Jewelry Art Gallery Award
Functional Art: The Wine Country Home, Larson Gallery, Yakima Community College, 1107 S. 16th Yakima, Washington 98902
Choker award



iMakeJewelry has been named one of the top iPad apps for jewelry by AppPicker.com for 2014.
Top App by AppPicker.com



SNAG Trunk Show and Sale
Saturday, April 26 from 4:00-6:30 pm










No comments: