1/21/2014

Free Print with Free Priority Mail Shipping




Just In Time for Valentine's Day: The Semi-Annual Free Print 
with Free Priority Mail Shipping*

It's yours with orders of $50 or more from VictoriaLansford.com
Ends February 24, 2014

This signed 8.5" x 11" print is printed with archival inks on satin finish Canson photographic paper.

I have to admit that I'm rather proud of not only this necklace but also the photograph I shot of it. The one of a kind, sculptural, Russian filigree pendant sold a few days after I finished it, but the image can be enjoyed by all.

Right now your patronage of my artwork, publications, and tools not only gets you a free print, it will help me get a new camera in order to shoot (drum roll, please) my next metalsmithing video series, which will be available next fall via cutting edge media.

*Free Priority Mail shipping on all orders within the USA. $5 shipping discount on orders outside the USA. All artwork ships insured.

No comments: