11/27/2013

The Big Weekend of Hype (and savings)


is your 1 stop shopping for

Black Friday Specials

Free Priority Mail Shipping in the USA
and $5 off international shipping*


Small Business Saturday

It's still just me doing all the work. 
(Yes, I wear 46 different hats.)


Cyber Monday

The ease of ordering online, no waiting in line.  Shop in your pajamas if you like (no one will know).


Shop Local

Well, sort of… for everyone who feels connected through wearing my artwork and for everyone who says they've watched my DVDs so many times they feel like they know me… it's like I'm… um… really close… even if you're not in Atlanta.

… And for all the rest of the planet for whom this is not a holiday week please enjoy the benefits anyway.  I'd invite you for turkey and dressing, but we're having pizza and egg rolls (long story), and our house will likely be overrun with teenagers.


* Artwork ships insured via UPS or FedEx ground service within the USA and via USPS and your domestic carrier outside the USA.
Publications, supplies, and tools ship via USPS.
Free Priority Mail upgrade offer ends Dec 3, 2013
Free regular shipping and $5 off international shipping ends Dec 31, 2013.

No comments: