6/30/2014

Aphrodite Goes to War in On Body and Soul: Contemporary Armor to Amulets

Aphrodite Goes to War
Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, copper
18 " long x 40" wide x 3/4" deep all 
chains are adjustable to fit most any size
© 2010, V. Lansford; $4190.
Suzanne Ramljak's newest book from Schiffer Publishing, On Body and Soul: Contemporary Armor to Amulets, has just been released, and my metal halter, Aphrodite Goes to War is featured on page 111.

It's an honor to have my artwork included in the book along with so many truly stellar metalsmiths and edgy yet well executed artwork.

Congrats to my friends and fellow contributors, Nanz Aalund, Parker Brown (back cover!), Juan Carlos Caballero-Perez, Angela Gleason, Mark Ramsour, and Wayne Werner. You all make me want to chain myself to my bench and never stop working!

No comments: