7/12/2006

I Teach, Therefore I Am Toast

song du jour: that sleep deprived buzzing in my ear

mood: loopy

The small child will be up in less than 5 hours, and I just now finished adding my fall class to the site. I are a teaching fool. 7 weekly classes and workshops here and elsewhere! The month of October I'll be teaching almost every weekend. Looks like I'd better start early making that Thomas Jefferson Halloween costume for Skyler (more on that one later). This past weekend I filled in for Nalan's 2 Sunday classes. The day I show up with pliers for bellydance and a coin sash for repousse, I shall retire permanently to my studio.

There are still 2 very cool classes left this summer!

Weaving with Metal

and
Loop in Loop Chains

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

I'll see you in Repousse! Can't wait!

:)